Missouri Dam and Reservoir Safety Council
The Dam and Reservoir Safety Council is a seven-member citizen's board appointed by the governor and confirmed by the state senate. Staff from the Dam and Reservoir Safety Program provide support to the council.
Boehler, Pat, (D), dam owner, public member
Buxton, Dan, PE, (D), professional engineer, general public
Cawlfield, Jeffrey D., PE, (D), engineering geologist
Dickerson, Kim, (R), industry
Drury, Kyle, PE, (R), industry representing earthmoving
Vacancy, owner of dam or reservoir
Vacancy, professional engineer
More information about the Dam and Reservoir Safety Council is available by submitting questions using the Dam Safety Information Request Form.
- Sept. 16, 2020 – 9 a.m., via videoconference due to concerns regarding the recent spread of COVID-19. See agenda for information about how to participate in the meeting.
- Join Webex Meeting Meeting number (access code): 806 550 904 Meeting password: damsafety
- Join by phone 1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
- June 18, 2020 – Via videoconference due to concerns regarding the recent spread of COVID-19.
- April 3, 2020 – Cancelled
Call 573-368-2175 for more information about meetings.
Past meeting minutes are available by contacting us by phone at 573-368-2175 or by email.
- Code of State Regulations, Chapters 1 - 4
- Dam and Reservoir Safety Law
- Laws and Regulations
- Background for Dam Safety Legislation in Missouri
Interested in serving on a board or a commission? Application for Gubernatorial Appointment to a Board or Commission.