Missouri Gateway for Environmental Management - MoGEM
The Missouri Gateway for Environmental Management (MoGEM) online portal is used by the regulated community to conduct business with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MoDNR). This portal is a login mechanism which allows the regulated community a centralized location to manage services for your organization within MoGEM.
The current services in MoGEM are listed below and services will continue to be added to allow further permitting and reporting. In order to use these services you must register though the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) (https://encromerr.epa.gov/) or log in to MoGEM (portal) with existing credentials.
Services in MoGEM
- Land Disturbance Permits (ePermitting)
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow/Bypass Reporting
- Industrial Minerals Permits (LRIS)
- Low Level-Rad (LLR) Shipments
- Hazardous Waste Generator Reporting
- Geologic Evaluation Data Gateway Exchange (GeoEDGE)
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotline information for those with questions about the site or difficulties finding what you need.
(573) 526-2082 or (855) 789-3889
(573) 751-1911 or (573) 522-3779