For more information about these webinars, or to submit ideas for future workshops, please contact the department's Financial Assistance Center.
- State Revolving Fund 101: Learn How Financing with the SRF Will Save Your Ratepayers Money
- State Revolving Fund Tips, Tricks and Hacks: How to Get the Quickest and Best Deal for Wastewater and Drinking Water Projects
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources hosted two free educational training webinars in September 2020 for communities with drinking water and wastewater improvement needs. The first webinar included presenters from the department’s Financial Assistance Center, Energy Loan Program and Soil and Water Conservation Program. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Rural Development and Missouri Department of Economic Development’s Community Development Block Grant also presented information about the agencies’ specific funding opportunities. In addition, Gilmore & Bell P.C. provided information about financing bonds and managing related fiscal hurdles.
At the second webinar, the department’s Financial Assistance Center provided an inside look at how the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund and Clean Water State Revolving Fund work. The department provided an in-depth discussion about the state revolving fund (SRF) programs. Attendees also heard from a local leader about how the community successfully solved their infrastructure problems with the assistance of SRF.
- Funding for the Future - Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Financing Webinar
- USDA Rural Development
- Work Community Development Block Grant Program
- §319 Nonpoint Source Grant Program
- Energy Loan Program
- Gilmore & Bell, P.C.
- DNR Navigating the SRF - Virtual Workshop, Sept. 16, 2020
- DNR Navigating the SRF System: Presentation from Sept. 16 virtual workshop
- Tri-County Water Authority Success Story