Online Services and Data
The following applications, websites and contacts are available for either locating information or data, or for submitting information to the department.
ArcGIS Services – Gallery of services available.
- Join our Team and Help protect Missouri’s Natural Resources – We are looking for individuals who love nature, are eager to make a difference, excited to provide assistance, and are ready to learn new skills and gain working knowledge.
- Gateway for Community Assistance – Provides Missouri communities with customized online access to tools and resources that can help address their environmental compliance and infrastructure planning needs.
- Funding Opportunities Portal – Entity portal to review financial assistance opportunities, apply for financial assistance online, monitor the award status of submitted requests, and the ability to submit invoices and required reports on-line. The site also links users to the department’s Grants and Loans information webpage.
- MissouriBUYS – Statewide eProcurement System for vendors (register, locate procurement opportunities, payment info).
- Missouri Gateway for Environmental Management (MoGEM) - MoGEM provides the regulated community an opportunity to conduct business with the department through an online portal.
- Missouri Emissions Inventory System (MoEIS) – Submit emissions data
- Missouri Environmental Emergency Response Tracking System (MEERTS) – Search online or download Access database file
- Abandoned Mine Lands Viewer – View sites (navigate via interactive map)
- Dams in Missouri – Locate dams in Missouri using GeoSTRAT
- Downhole Stratigraphic and Geophysical Logs – Access individual log files (navigate via map)
- Geologic Map Index – View thumbnail versions of maps (navigate via map)
- Geologic Well Logs – Access individual log files (navigate via map)
- Geologist's Field Notebooks – View Excel file
- GeoSTRAT – Find locations of springs, mines, sinkholes and more (navigate via interactive map)
- Geothermal Investigations – View Excel file
- Groundwater Observation Well Network – View hydrograph and strathydrograph data files using Google map viewer
- Industrial and Metallic Mineral Mine Sites – View locations and related data using map viewer
- Industrial Minerals Permit Search – Search via multiple methods and view data via (search using a map or by category)
- Land Reclamation Information System (LRIS) – Access the application
- McCracken Core Library and Research Center – View inventory list (Excel file last updated May 2014)
- Major Water Users – Register annual water use
- Missouri Geology Bibliography – Search via multiple methods and view database file (Access file via zip file)
- Missouri Geology Survey e-Pubs – Download various publications as PDFs
- Missouri Mine Maps – View individual maps (navigate via map), and inventory list (Excel file)
- Oil and Gas Permits – View individual log files (navigate via map and county) and inventory list (Excel file)
- Well Online Form Submittal System – Search for wells, well or pump installation contractors, obtain a permit, renew a permit, submit records
- Active Hazardous Waste Permits, Orders and Regulatory Agreements – Locate information
- Environmental Site Tracking And Research Tool (E-START) – Access information on site investigations and cleanups, as well as certain regulated sites within a specific community or area.
- Hazardous Waste Facility and Generator Summary Reports – Locate information
- Hazardous Waste Generators Registered in Missouri – Download Excel or Zip file
- Hazardous Waste Generators Deactivated Due to Non-Compliance Issues – Download PDF or text file
- Licensed Hazardous Waste Transporters – View list or search using application
- Missouri Commercial Hazardous Waste Facilities – View list
- Petroleum Storage Tanks – Download Zip file
- RCRAInfo Industry Application – Register with EPA to obtain an account
- Underground Storage Tank Database – Download an Access database file
- Shipment Payment Information – Register with the State of Missouri to become a shipper or carrier in Missouri
Laboratory Sample Results
- Sampling Results Search System Selection Criteria – Search database and download Access database file
- Camping Reservations – Missouri State Parks camping reservation system
- Submit a methane gas report for your landfill – Send email to a department staffer
- Submit ground water monitoring data for your landfill – Send email to a department staffer
- Current Boil Water Orders Report
- Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report Submission System (eDMR) – Access the application
- ePermitting – Access the application
- Water Quality Sampling Assessment Data Search – Access the application
- Online SSO/Bypass Reporting (Help) – Access the application
- Certified Laboratories for Public Drinking Water
- Clean Water Information System
- Issued Construction Permits List – View permits
- Issued Water Operating Permits List – View permits
- Proposed Water Operating Permits List – View permits
- Water Protection Map Gallery – Access multiple maps
- Water Quality Data Search – Search for water quality data
- Water Quality Data Sources – Access multiple sources of data