EV Infrastructure Request for Applications period is closed!
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources accepted applications from Monday, July 12, 2021 through Thursday, Oct. 12, 2021. This funding round will install direct current fast chargers (DCFC) at four specific locations to work toward the stakeholder goal of creating a minimum practical highway charging network.
- Program Requirements
- Implementation Guidelines
- Appendix 1
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Webinar
In limited circumstances, the department may grant a waiver to Missouri’s VW Trust program requirements. To qualify, the applicant must provide the following information:
- The applicant must identify the program requirement for which the waiver is being requested
- The applicant must document the reason for the waiver request
- If the applicant is requesting a waiver of a deadline, the applicant must propose a timeline for compliance
- Notification of the waiver will be provided by email to the person and email address specified by the requester
- The applicant must acknowledge that the department cannot, under any circumstances, waive any provisions of the Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Environmental Mitigation Trust. If uncertain, we highly encourage you to reach out to us to determine if a waiver is possible for your particular circumstances.
Example reason for waiver:
An entity is unable to have a EV charging station back online within the 72 hour allowed period after a problem with the station has been identified and requests an extension. Reasons for the extension might include unforeseen issues related to the time required to identify the cause of the problem and the solution, shipping of replacement parts, scheduling of repair time appointment, etc.
By issuing a waiver, the department is waiving penalty assessments based on the conditions of the waiver. The waiver shall not prevent any subsequent enforcement of other program requirements or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of any program requirements.
The list below shows applicants awarded under the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure category.