JEFFERSON CITY, MO, SEPT. 29, 2022 – The Missouri Advisory Council on Historic Preservation will consider nominations to the National Register of Historic Places during its meeting at 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 14 in the LaCharrette and Nightingale Conference Rooms at the Lewis and Clark State Office Building, located at 1101 Riverside Drive, Jefferson City, Missouri.
The following nominations will be considered at the meeting:
- Anderson Electric Car Company Building, 3240 Main St., Kansas City, Jackson County.
- ABC Storage & Van Company Warehouse B, 3244 Main St., Kansas City, Jackson County.
- Gerber, Christian and Rosina, Farmstead, 15753 County Road 202, Weaubleau (vic.), Hickory County.
- Yount, Thomas and Mildred House, 1809 West Third St., Sedalia, Pettis County.
- Park, George M., Residence, 440 South Price Road, Ladue, St. Louis County.
The Missouri Advisory Council on Historic Preservation is a group of historians, architects, archaeologists and citizens with an interest in historic preservation. The council is appointed by the governor and works with the Department of Natural Resources' State Historic Preservation Office, which administers the National Register of Historic Places program for Missouri. The council meets periodically to review Missouri property nominations to the National Register, the nation's honor roll of historic properties. Approved nominations are forwarded to the Keeper of the National Register in Washington, D.C., for final approval.
More information, including draft nominations, is included online at dnr.mo.gov/commissions-boards-councils/advisory-council-historic-preservation.