Working for the Missouri Department of Natural Resources provides benefits to the state of Missouri, its citizens and fulfills a calling for our employees.
Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Holidays
- 15 to 21 days - Annual Leave Per Year - (accrual based on years of state service)
- 0 - 10 Years = 15 days / year
- 10 - 15 Years = 18 days / year
- 15+ Years = 21 days / year
- 15 days - Sick Leave Per Year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Lincoln Day, Washington's Birthday, Truman Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
- Visit the Office of Administration's website to learn more about hours of work, overtime and holidays.
Insurance, Retirement, Savings, Training and more
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Deferred Compensation
- State Retirement Plan
- Missouri Cafeteria Plan
- Vision Service Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Missouri Saving for Tuition (MO$T) Program
- Potential Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training
- Visit the Office of Administration's website to learn more about employee benefits.