Application fees must be submitted with your permit application.
|Initial Fee||Renewal Fee||Occupation|
|$100||Air Sampling Professional|
|$25||Missouri Asbestos Exam Fee (if applicable, see the following notes)|
- The $25 fee submitted with this application is a separate fee from the fee you may have been charged by your training provider to administer the exam.
- The Missouri Asbestos Exam is specific to the Missouri asbestos regulations and is in addition to the occupation-specific test given by your training provider.
- If you are required to take the Missouri Asbestos Exam, submit the $25 fee with this application.
- Only submit one Missouri Asbestos Exam fee if you are applying for certification in more than one occupation.
- You do not have to submit the Missouri Asbestos Exam fee if you are currently certified in Missouri in another asbestos occupation.
- If your asbestos refresher training certificate has been expired for more than one year, you must retake and pass the Missouri Asbestos Exam and submit the $25.
The payment due date is June 1 online via Missouri Emissions Inventory System and Instructions.
Visit our Emissions and Fees Calculations website for more information.
The entire Emissions Reporting and Fees regulation, 10 CSR 10-6.110, is available online.
Convenience Fee Applicable to Credit Card Payments
A convenience fee* will be charged to all customers who wish to pay by electronic method. The convenience fee will be retained by a third-party vendor, Collector Solutions, Inc., not the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
* Effective July 1, 2014, per Chapter 37, Section 37.007, of the Missouri Revised Statutes
|Transaction Dollar Amount||Convenience Fee|
|$0 - $50||$1.25|
|$50.01 - $75||$1.75|
|$75.01 - $100||$2.15|
|$100.01 and up||2.15%|