The Missouri Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program (LIWAP) annually provides grant funds to local community action agencies and non-profit agencies to provide weatherization services for low-income families of Missouri. To receive these funds, grantees (states, territories, and Indian tribes) must annually submit an Annual Application to the U.S. Department of Energy that outlines the funding and administration of the program.
The resulting State Weatherization Annual plan is used to implement the program. The Missouri Department of Natural Resources encourages public involvement in the development of the State Weatherization Annual Plan. Public meetings are held with sub-grantees, stakeholders and the Missouri Weatherization Policy Advisory Council to receive comments and suggestions regarding the plan.
Current Fiscal Year
State Weatherization Plan
- State Weatherization Plan Annual File
- State Weatherization Plan Master File
- State Weatherization Plan Attachments
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Plan
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Plan Annual File
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Plan Master File
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Plan Health and Safety