The Missouri Technical Reference Manual (MO TRM 2017) has been released after a year of collaborative development by 14 partners.
Energy efficiency benefits all Missourians by reducing their energy bills and the cost of energy itself. There are more than 100 energy efficiency rebates offered to Missourians through their utility providers. The MO TRM 2017 contains the formulas for calculating the energy savings that result from implementation of energy efficiency programs. While customers will not be directly impacted by the creation of the MO TRM 2017, the MO TRM 2017 is intended to result in more effective energy efficiency programs being offered through utilities by:
- Providing a transparent, well-documented assessment of energy savings for planning and development.
- Providing more certainty and consistency in calculating cost-benefit tests in support of energy efficiency program design and evaluation.
- Streamlining regulatory oversight, reducing costs and increasing energy savings impacts.
- Providing a resource for utilities that do not yet offer energy efficiency programs.
- Facilitating coordinated program planning across all Missouri utilities, increasing potential energy savings.
MO-TRM-2017 - Origin and Next Steps
MO-TRM-2017 - Volume 1: Overview and User Guide
MO-TRM-2017 - Volume 2: Commercial and Industrial Measures
MO-TRM-2017 - Volume 3: Residential Measures
MO-TRM-2017 - Considerations and Recommendations to Missouri TRM Update and Maintenance Process. 2017, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation
Missouri Technical Reference Manual - Supporting Documentation, Fact Sheet--PUB2864
Nothing in this document may be used to implement any enforcement action or levy any penalty unless promulgated by rule under chapter 536 or authorized by statute.