The following people are members of the Missouri Comprehensive State Energy Plan Steering Committee.
- Michael Moehn, Ameren Missouri
- Laura Lesniewski, American Institute of Architects
- Barry Hart, Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives
- Marc Lopata, Azimuth Energy
- Don Malan, City of Butler
- Catherine Werner, City of St. Louis
- Joan Bray, Consumers Council of Missouri
- Randy Moore, EaglePicher
- Jim Curran, Electrical Connection
- Brad Beecher, Empire District Electric Co.
- Karen Massey, Environmental Improvement & Energy Resources Authority
- Tony Reinhart, Ford Motor Company
- Alise Martiny, Greater KC Building & Construction Trades Council
- Terry Smith, Hampton Alternative Energy Products
- Elizabeth Bax, Hawthorn Foundation
- Terry Bassham, Kansas City Power & Light Co.
- Steve Damer, Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Joe Driskill, Leonard Wood Institute
- Rick Hunter, Microgrid Solar
- Jennifer Curran, Midcontinent Independent System Operator Inc.
- Lavon Winkler, Milbank Manufacturing Co.
- Frank Kartmann, Missouri American Water Company
- Heather Lockard, Missouri Association for Community Action
- Richard Fordyce, Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Mike Downing, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Dr. Chris Nicastro, Missouri DESE
- Dr. David Russell, Missouri Department of Higher Education
- Sara Parker Pauley, Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Dave Nichols, Missouri Department of Transportation
- Josh Campbell, Missouri Energy Initiative
- Tracy Howe-Koch, Missouri Interfaith Power & Light
- Doug Nelson, Missouri Office of Administration
- Steve Ahrens, Missouri Propane Gas Association
- Robert Kenney, Missouri Public Service Commission
- Duncan Kincheloe, Missouri Public Utility Alliance
- Bill Gipson, Missouri Southern State University
- Gary Wheeler, Missouri Soybean Association
- Ken McClure, Missouri State University
- Angela Rolufs, Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Stanley Bull, MRIGlobal
- Rebecca Stanfield, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Kevin Van de Ven, Nucor Corp.
- Dustin Allison, Office of Public Counsel
- Gregory Boyce, Peabody Energy
- Scott Ramshaw, Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562
- Jim Turner, Sierra Club-Missouri Chapter
- Nick Brown, Southwest Power Pool Inc.
- Dr. Peter Hofherr, St. James Winery
- Ron Walker, State Emergency Management Agency
- David Shanks, The Boeing Company
- Suzanne Sitherwood, The Laclede Group
- Steve Gaw, The Wind Coalition
- Vicki LaRose, Transportation Engineers Association
- Dr. Robert Reed, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Phil Valko, Washington University
Nothing in this document may be used to implement any enforcement action or levy any penalty unless promulgated by rule under chapter 536 or authorized by statute.
For more information
Division of Energy
1101 Riverside Drive
P.O. Box 176
Jefferson City, MO 65102