JEFFERSON CITY, MO, MAY 11, 2022 – Join Echo Bluff State Parks team members for some toe-tapping good times at their summer concert series. All concerts are free and open to the public. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs and enjoy a night under the stars.
All concerts start at 8 p.m. and are sponsored by Echo Bluff State Park unless otherwise noted. The concert series line up is as follows:
- Saturday, May 28 – Kirk Pierce is a local country boy with a unique voice. He sings primarily his original songs.
- Sunday, May 29 – Collin Nash is a local entertainer currently living in Nashville following his dream of being a singer-songwriter. He is sponsored by Guest Services.
- Saturday, June 4 – Husband and wife duo Mickey Sandora and Trisha Leone play ‘60s and ‘70s rock ‘n’ roll, classic country and original music.
- Saturday, June 25 – The Current River Band, sponsored by the Betty Lea Lodge, just wants to have some fun and play some music. Join them for a night of fun and laughter.
- Saturday, July 2 – Michael Connors is described as a local entertainer with a huge voice who plays a great mixture of music and is prepared to rock the night out.
- Saturday, Aug. 20 –Join the Calico Band as they play a mixture of easy listening music.
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Kirk Pierce returns to the line-up.
- Monday, Sept. 5 – The Baker Family takes the stage at 7 p.m. Enjoy some old-fashioned bluegrass along with some classic country.
Echo Bluff State Park is located at 35244 Echo Bluff Drive, Eminence in southeast Missouri. For more information, call 573-751-5211.
This event is being held in conjunction with the National Park Trust’s Kids to Parks Day. For more information about Kids to Parks Day and to see a complete list of associated events at Missouri State Parks, visit mostateparks.com/page/88241/kids-to-parks-day.
For more information on Missouri state parks and historic sites, or to view the Park and Site Status Map, visit mostateparks.com. Missouri State Parks is a division of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.