JEFFERSON CITY, MO, JUNE 11, 2022 – Join Echo Bluff State Parks team members for some toe-tapping good times as their summer concert series continues.
All concerts are free and open to the public. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs and enjoy a night under the stars.
All concerts start at 8 p.m. and are sponsored by Echo Bluff State Park, unless otherwise noted. The concert series lineup is as follows:
- Saturday, June 25 – The Current River Band, sponsored by the Betty Lea Lodge, just wants to have some fun and play some music. Join them for a night of fun and laughter.
- Saturday, July 2 – Michael Connors is described as a local entertainer with a huge voice who plays a great mixture of music and is prepared to rock the night out.
- Saturday, Aug. 20 –Join the Calico Band as they play a mixture of easy-listening music.
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Kirk Pierce returns to the line-up.
- Monday, Sept. 5 – The Baker Family takes the stage at 7 p.m. Enjoy some old-fashioned bluegrass along with some classic country.
Echo Bluff State Park is located at 35244 Echo Bluff Drive in Eminence, located in southeast Missouri. For more information, call 573-751-5211.
For more information on state parks and historic sites, visit mostateparks.com. Missouri State Parks is a division of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.