JEFFERSON CITY, MO, MARCH 7, 2023 – The Missouri Department of Natural Resources will host a free pesticide collection event from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 25, at Jamestown Agri Service Inc., located at 317 W. Row St. in Jamestown.
The collection event is the first of four events to be held in different locations across the state this year. These events are open to all Missouri farmers and households.
- Fly tags
- Fertilizers containing pesticide
- Fire extinguishers
- Yard waste
- Pesticides from businesses, pesticide production facilities, pesticide distributors or pesticide retailers
More information about the Missouri Pesticide Collection Program is available online at dnr.mo.gov/waste-recycling/what-were-doing/events-collections-trainings/missouri-pesticide-collection-program.
Following is a list of other pesticide collection events scheduled this year:
- April 15: Orscheln Farm and Home, 710 S. Main St. in Brookfield,
- May 13: Rocking W Farm and Home, 39216 State Highway 413 in Crane
- Sept. 16: Mordt Tractor and Equipment Co., 131 State Highway H in Troy