The Missouri Department of Natural Resources' Regional Offices provide field inspections, complaint investigation and front-line troubleshooting, problem solving and technical assistance on environmental issues and emergencies.
- Central Field Operations
- Kansas City Regional Office
- Northeast Regional Office (Macon)
- Southeast Regional Office (Poplar Bluff)
- Southwest Regional Office (Springfield)
- St. Louis Regional Office
- Department of Energy Kansas City Plant DNR / AIP
- Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program Field Office
Regional Office Map
Responding to Environmental Emergencies
Most environmental emergencies involve spills of hazardous materials that must be reported to the Department of Natural Resources. Personnel staff a 24-hour telephone hotline at 573-634-2436 to receive notification of environmental emergencies.