The Fuel Conservation for State Vehicles, section 414.400 to 414.417, RSMo, and the Energy Policy Act establish opportunities for Missouri state agencies to better manage transportation fuel consumption, reduce waste and promote the use of cleaner, domestic alternative fuels.
All state agencies are obligated to report their progress annually by Sept. 1 of each year to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources’ Division of Energy or submit fleet information to the Office of Administration, for the development of an annual report, section 414.400 to 414.417, RSMo.
The following worksheets are available to assist state agencies in fleet fuel use reduction and managing alternative fuel vehicle (AFV) acquisitions.
- Worksheet 1 - Missouri State Fleet - Acquisitions and Conversions MO 780-1663
- Worksheet 2 - Missouri State Fleet - Operations MO 780-1664
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Ratings for Vehicles 2012-2023
- Missouri State Fleet Efficiency and Alternative Fuels Program Annual Report
- Alternative Fuels in State Vehicles - PUB1239
- State Fleet Vehicle Contracts
- U.S. DOE Alternative Fuels Data Center
- U.S. DOE Vehicles and Fuels (EPACT)
- U.S. DOE Alternative Fuel Refueling Station Locator
- U.S. DOE Alternative Fuel Vehicles Transportation Program