This is a Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Workgroup meeting to discuss this year's sub-workgroup progress. We will hear from each PFAS sub-workgroup:
- Drinking Water MCLs and Source Water Protection
- Water Quality Standards and Other Regulation Development
- Permitting and Pretreatment
- Removal and Destruction Technologies
- Biosolids, CERCLA (Superfund), and RCRA
- Sampling – Current Trends and Procedures
- Public Policy and Communication
- Funding Opportunities
Attendance at this meeting may be in person, by conference call or through Webex, using the information below. If you choose the Webex or conference call option, please mute your phone or computers so background noise and hold music do not come through and disrupt the discussion.
Meeting number (access code): 2634 713 2126
Meeting password: DNR
Call-in number (US/Canada): 650-479-3207*
*This is not a toll-free number. Any charges that may occur from this option are the responsibility of the participant.
Notice: This public meeting may be subject to audio and video recording. The department will attempt to correct technical difficulties as they arise, but the department cannot guarantee the quality of the Webex or conference call option. The meeting will not be subject to change or repeat due to any technical difficulties.