Other Eligible Projects Category is closed!
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources concluded application periods for Other Eligible Projects. This category included Transit and Shuttle Bus, Locomotive and Marine, and Airport and Cargo Equipment.
- DERA Summary
- Other Eligible Projects Summary
- Volkswagen Trust Funds Replacement of Tugboat Engines - Success story
The list below shows applicants awarded under the previous Transit and Shuttle Bus, Locomotive and Marine and Airport and Cargo Equipment categories.
In some circumstances, the department may grant a waiver to Missouri’s VW Trust Program Requirements. To qualify, the applicant must provide the following information:
- The applicant must identify the program requirement for which the waiver is being requested
- The applicant must document the reason for the waiver request
- If the applicant is requesting a waiver of a deadline, the applicant must propose a timeline for compliance
- Notification of the waiver will be provided by email to the person and email address given by the requester
- The applicant must acknowledge that the department cannot waive, under any circumstances, any provisions of the Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Environmental Mitigation Trust. If uncertain, we highly encourage you to reach out to us to determine if a waiver is possible for your particular circumstances.
Example reason for waiver:
An entity is unable to disable their vehicle within the 60-days allowed after delivery of the new vehicle and requests a two-week extension. Reasons for the extension have included delays with licensing the new vehicle, weather delays at the metal recycling operation for disabling the old vehicle, complications related to COVID quarantine requirements, etc.
By issuing a waiver, the department is waiving penalty assessments based on the conditions of the waiver. The waiver will not prevent any later enforcement of other program requirements or be deemed a waiver of any later breach of any program requirements.