Draft Nominations List
Missouri Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (MOACHP)
Department of Natural Resources Conference Center
1730 East Elm Street, Bennett Springs Conference Room, Jefferson City, MO 65101
May 20, 2019 - 10 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Sign in
- 10 a.m. - Open meeting
- Call to order
- Introductions (Board members, staff, and audience)
- Review and Approve March 29, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Agenda Review
- Remarks and Comments
- Consideration of Nominations
Consideration of nominations (approximately 10:15 a.m.)
Note: Council members have received all written submissions prior to the meeting and will vote immediately following the presentation and comment period. The MOACHP Chair will announce time limits for presentations and public comment. There will be an opportunity for Council members to ask questions and offer comments or concerns after each nomination is presented, followed by an opportunity for comment from the public before closing the nomination.
- Rice-Stix Building, 200 E. Commercial St., Lebanon, Laclede County
- Fort D, 920 Fort St., Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau County
- McCutchen Theatre, 106 E. Commercial St., Charleston, Mississippi County
MoDNR Reports and Updates (information only)
- Director's Comments
- Program Updates
Open Comment Session (information only)
- This segment of the meeting affords the public an opportunity to comment on any other issues pertinent to the Missouri Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
Future Meeting Dates (information only)
August 16, 2019
Lewis and Clark State Office Building,1101 Riverside Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65101
November 15, 2019
Lewis and Clark State Office Building, 1101 Riverside Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65101
- This portion of the meeting may be closed if such action is approved by a majority vote of the Missouri Advisory Council of Historic Preservation members who constitute a quorum, pursuant to Section 610.021, RSMo.
Meeting Adjournment (approval needed)
Closed Session Agenda
Note: The Missouri Advisory Council on Historic Preservation may go into closed session at this meeting if such action is approved by a majority vote of the Council members who constitute a quorum, pursuant to Section 610.021, RSMo. 2000 (as amended), to discuss legal, confidential or privileged matters under Section 610.021(1), RSMo; personnel actions under Section 610.021(3), RSMo; personnel records or applications under Section 610.021 (13), RSMo; or records which are protected from disclosure by law under Section 610.021(14), RSMo.
People requiring special services at the meeting may make arrangements by calling 1-800-361-4827 or 573-751-7860. Hearing impaired persons may contact the department through Relay Missouri at 1-800-735-2966.
Each MOACHP member is provided copies of draft National Register of Historic Places nomination forms, and other items for review and consideration 3 to 5 weeks prior to each scheduled MOACHP meeting. The final agenda and additional information, if available, is provided to members the day of the meeting. For copies of nominations and other information provided to council members, or to learn more about the MOACHP and State Historic Preservation Office, please contact the State Historic Preservation Office at 573-751-7858, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at P.O. Box 176, Jefferson City, MO 65102.