State Water Plan: Phase II
For Phase II of the 2003 State Water Resources Plan, water use assessments were performed in five geographic regions of the state; Northeast, Northwest, Central, Southern and Eastern Missouri. Subsequently, five reports were published identifying and detailing water use problems and opportunities faced by agriculture, industry, recreation, and drinking water supplies.
Published reports include the following:
- Topics in Water Use: Southern Missouri 5,421 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Central Missouri 3,723 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Northwestern Missouri 4,054 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Northeastern Missouri 8,137 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Eastern Missouri 2,799 KB
For more information about Major Water Users click here.