Groundwater: The Hidden Resource
Staff operate and maintain a groundwater level observation well network for monitoring Missouri’s aquifers. Collection and analysis of groundwater data provides knowledge of available water quantity, aquifer response to water use, groundwater recharge and aquifer characteristics.
Well Logs and Water Well Construction
- Well Logs – Locate logs across the state
- Missouri geologic well logs – A brief history
- How to read well logs
- Water well types
- Casing depth determination form
Aquifer Information and Groundwater Availability
- Publications about water resources in Missouri
- Basement and Yard Water Problems – Leaky basements and a saturated yard may be the result of poor drainage around your house.
- Results of monitoring shallow groundwater in Missouri for four agricultural pesticides, 2001-2006
- Missouri Groundwater: The Hidden Resource (Video)