Gateway for Community Assistance
The Gateway for Community Assistance provides Missouri communities with customized online access to tools and resources that can help address their environmental compliance and infrastructure planning needs. The gateway includes a comprehensive catalog of tools, resources and services available for wastewater, drinking water, stormwater, solid waste, air quality, parks and recreation and more. The Missouri Department of Natural Resources designed the system to enable local governments to make informed decisions, save staff time and money, and provide improved service to their citizens.
What do you get with a Gateway for Community Assistance account?
- Create your profile and see a list of resources tailored to your interests.
- Get 24/7 access to state, federal and non-governmental agency environmental resources compiled for Missouri communities, including tools, templates, training, technical and financial assistance.
- See announcements that share news, upcoming events, grant opportunities and new resources for local leaders, operators and staff.
- Use the wizard tool to see customized recommendations and advice about infrastructure planning and compliance for drinking water and wastewater systems.
- Your compliance information is anonymous— wizard data that MoDNR staff can access is stored without your profile information.
- Create a personal account or link your account to your city, village or town to share recommendations and resources with colleagues.
How do you sign up?
Visit http://community.dnr.mo.gov to sign up today.
Learn more about the Gateway for Community Assistance portal, how to get started and what information is needed.