Water Protection Program Public Notices
Public notices can provide information about hearings on development proposals, new ordinances and regulations, bond issues, tax proposals, public improvement projects and other issues. This gives people the opportunity to stay informed about the policies and activities that affect them. You will always be able to find our public notices near the classified section of your local paper. With Internet access, you can search through notices from across town or across the state.
- Draft State Operating Permits - Listing of proposed permits, which can be sorted by Permit Number, Applicant, County, Public Notice Start Date or End Date
Proposed Standard Operating Procedure
Pretreatment Program Approval Public Notice
401 Water Quality Certification
- Joint Public Notices Open For Comment
- Draft Clean Water Section 401 Water Quality Certifications Posted for Public Comment in accordance with 10CSR-20-7.031 (2)(d).
Clean Water Commission
- Water Quality Standards Variances
- Water Quality Management 208 Plan Amendment-Lower Meramec
- 2019 Total Ammonia Nitrogen Criteria Implementation Guidance DRAFT
- Data Review and Exclusion Guidance for Determining Reasonable Potential and Deriving Water Quality-Based Effluent Limits DRAFT
Impaired Waters and Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDL)
Proposed Rules and Regulations
Financial Assistance Center