Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Piper Creek and Town Branch
Established Nov. 1, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, established a TMDL for Piper Creek (WBID 1444) and Town Branch (WBID 3822) in Polk County.
- Organic sediment.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
- Carbonaceous Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
- Total nitrogen.
- Total phosphorus.
- Total suspended solids.
Documents in this record:
- Established Piper Creek and Town Branch TMDL.
- Letter to Missouri - Letter from EPA transferring the established TMDL to Missouri.
- Comments and response - EPA received 3 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, 2010.
- Piper Creek and Town Branch Information Sheet.