Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Goose Creek and Saline Creek
Approved Dec. 1, 1999
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Goose Creek, WBID 2860, and Saline Creek, WBID 2859, in Madison County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
Thought not listed, TMDLs were also calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Goose Creek and Saline Creek TMDL.
- Goose Creek and Saline Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the TMDL Decision Document in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received no comments during the public notice period, which was from March 19 to April 23, 1999.