Permit in Lieu of a Total Maximum Daily Load Water Body Record
Accepted Feb. 25, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, accepted a permit-in-lieu of a Total Maximum Daily Load, or PIL, for McKenzie Creek, WBID 2786, in Wayne County.
- Low dissolved oxygen.
To address the listed pollutant, permit limits were adjusted for:
- Biological oxygen demand.
Documents in this record:
- McKenzie Creek PIL.
- Abatement Order on Consent - Related to the PIL.
- Permit #MO-0047341, Piedmont Wastewater Treatment Facility, submitted in lieu of a TMDL. Issued 7/3/08.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 4B Rationale pages in which they document how the permit adequately addresses the listed pollutant(s).
- McKenzie Creek TMDL Information Sheet.