Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Jan. 31, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Howell Creek, WBID 2582, in Howell County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Howell Creek TMDL.
- Howell Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 3 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Dec. 8, 2000 to Jan. 7, 2001.