Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Established Dec. 21, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, established a TMDL for Chariton River, WBID 0640, in Putnam and Chariton counties.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Bacteria (E. coli).
Documents in this record:
- Established Chariton River TMDL
- Chariton River Watershed Implementation Plan
- Letter to Missouri - Letter from EPA transferring the established TMDL to Missouri.
- Comments and responses - EPA received 3 comment letters and one phone call during the public notice period, which was from Oct. 13 to Nov. 15, 2010.
- Chariton River Information Sheet.