A Technical Reference Guide
Guidance for Water Quality and Antidegradation Review Assistance: A Technical Reference Guide.
- Directive Memorandum for Guidance Use
- Table of Contents, Glossary, References
- Acronym List
- Part 1 - Overview and Basis for Reviews
- Part 2 - Introduction to Water Quality Standards
- Part 3a - Effluent Limit Procedures: Technology Based Effluent Limits
- Part 3b - Effluent Limit Procedures: Water Quality Based Effluent Limits
- Part 4a - General Reasonable Potential to Exceed and Water Quality Based Effluent Limits
- Part 4b - Specific Water Quality Based Effluent Limit Processes and Reasonable Potential to Exceed
Technical Addendums to the Guidance for Water Quality and Antidegradation Review Assistance
- Technical Addendum #1 - Mixing Zones for Discharges to Streams One-half Mile From Lake
- Technical Addendum #2 - Chloride and Sulfate Standard Implementation - EPA disapproved the water quality standards for chlorides and sulfates, thus this implementation procedure cannot be used.
- Technical Addendum #3 - Time of Travel Studies Using Manning’s N Method – Field Procedure