District R - Southeast Missouri Solid Waste Management District
Executive Board Members:
Garry Nelson - Ste. Genevieve County Presiding Commissioner
Patrick Mullins, Associate Commissioner - Vice-Chairperson - St. Francois County
Robert Lourwood, Mayor - City of Ironton
Travis Elfrink - Bollinger County Presiding Commissioner
Robert Mooney - Madison County Presiding Commissioner
Jay Wengert - Perry County District 1 Commissioner
Martin Toma - Chairperson - City of Ste. Genevieve Administrator
Clint Tracy, Presiding Commissioner - Cape Girardeau County
Financial Statement Audit Documents
Last updated Feb. 26, 2019
Rebecca Pecaut, Planner
Southeast MO Regional Planning Commission
1 West St. Joseph St.
Perryville, MO 63775
Chairperson of the Executive Board or Council:
Martin Toma, City Administrator
City of Ste. Genevieve
165 S. Fourth St.
P.O. Box 112
Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
David Grimes, Deputy Director
Southeast Missouri Regional Planning Commission
1 W. St. Joseph St.
P.O. Box 366
Perryville, MO 63775
Note: This information is from the fiscal year 2011 annual report and updates provided by the district.
Click the following links to access additional information about the district:
District Reports to the Department:
- Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2010 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Report
- District Grants
- Funding Allocations
Performance Audit Documents
Solid Waste Management Program Comment Letter(s) and Recommended Resolutions of Audit Findings
District Response(s) to Solid Waste Management Program Recommendations
Other Audit Related Documents
- District R Resolution Supporting Documents
Missouri Materials Management Directory
- The Missouri Materials Management Directory allows users to find local contractors, vendors and drop-off locations offering recycling, reuse and disposal services.
- If you are a business or other organization involved in materials or waste management in Missouri, the department encourages you to add your business and the services you provide in the directory.
Some household hazardous waste collection facilities will accept waste from outside their area for a fee. Please contact the closest collection facility for more information.
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 573-751-5401.