District F – West Central Missouri Solid Waste Management District
Executive Board Members:
Jim Marcum, Chair - Pettis Co.
Susan Crooks, Vice Chair - Johnson Co.
Jessica Gibson, Sec/Treasurer - Saline Co.
Brenda Audrey - Pettis Co.
Barbara Carroll - Johnson Co.
Tracy Dyer - Lafayette Co.
Troy Armstrong - Johnson Co.
Ann Black - Morgan Co.
Ryan Hoffa - Morgan Co.
Susan Jaster -Lafayette Co.
Dewey Hendrix - Saline Co.
Financial Statement Audit Documents
Last updated Jan. 7, 2020
Contractor and Mailing Address:
27 Point Hickory Ct.
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
District F Office (by appointment only)
West Central Missouri Solid Waste Management District
24469 Oak Lane
Sedalia, MO 65301
Chairperson of the Executive Board or Council:
415 S. Ohio, Suite 212
Sedalia, MO 65301
Note: This information is from the fiscal year 2011 annual report and updates provided by the district.
Click the following links to access additional information about the district:
District Reports to the Department:
- Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2010 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Report
- District Grants
- Funding Allocations
Performance Audit Documents
- Comment Letter and Recommended Resolutions (01/17)
- Findings Addressed Letter (10/17)
- District F Supporting Documents
Solid Waste Management Program Comment Letter(s) and Recommended Resolutions of Audit Findings
District Response(s) to Solid Waste Management Program Recommendations
- District Response to Department (12/10)
Other Audit Related Documents
- District F Resolution Supporting Documents
Missouri Materials Management Directory
- The Missouri Materials Management Directory allows users to find local contractors, vendors and drop-off locations offering recycling, reuse and disposal services.
- If you are a business or other organization involved in materials or waste management in Missouri, the department encourages you to add your business and the services you provide in the directory.
Some household hazardous waste collection facilities will accept waste from outside their area for a fee. Please contact the closest collection facility for more information.
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 573-751-5401.