Permanent Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facilities
- Branson Collection Facility 417-337-8559
Available to residents of Taney County.
- Columbia Collection Facility 573-874-6291
Available to residents of city of Columbia and Boone County.
- Fulton Collection Facility 573-592-3150
Available to residents of city of Fulton and Callaway County.
- Howard County Collection Facility 660-248-5246
Available to residents of city of Fayette and Howard County.
- Jefferson City/Cole County Collection Facility 573-634-6564
Available to residents of Jefferson City and Cole County.
- Joplin Collection Facility 417-624-0820 ext. 501
Available to residents of McDonald, Newton, Jasper, Barton and Vernon counties.
- Kansas City Collection Facility 816-513-8400
Available to residents of Kansas City, Mo and participating area communities.
- Lebanon Collection Facility 417-532-2156 ext. 3901
Available to residents of city of Lebanon and Camden, Laclede and Miller counties.
- Lee's Summit Collection Facility 816-969-1805, 816-550-1612
Available to residents of city of Lee’s Summit and participating area communities. Residents of non-participating area. communities may access for a fee.
- Mexico Collection Facility 573-581-2100 ext. 315
Available to residents of City of Mexico and Audrain County.
- Monett Collection Facility 417-235-3495
Available to residents of Lawrence and Barry Counties and surrounding areas.
- Moniteau County Collection Facility 660-433-2323
Available to residents of city of Tipton and Moniteau County.
- Region F Collection Information
Available for Lafayette, Morgan, Saline Pettis and Johnson counties.
Concordia 660-463-4277; Lexington 660-232-3827; Marshal 660-886-3945; Sedalia 660-827-3000; Versailles 573-378-4634; Warrensburg -660-747-2666
- Rolla Collection Facility 573-364-6693
Available to residents of city of Rolla and Phelps County, Crawford, Dent, Gasconade, Maries, Pulaski and Washington Counties.
- St. Charles Collection Facility 636-949-7900 ext. 4273
Available to residents of St. Charles County.
- St. Louis Collection Facility
Available to residents of St. Louis City 314-622-4800, St. Louis County 314-615-8958 and Jefferson County 636-797-5043.
- St. Robert Collection Facility 573-336-5155
Available to residents of city of St. Robert and Pulaski County, Crawford, Dent, Gasconade, Maries, Phelps and Washington Counties.
- Springfield Collection Facility 417-864-2000
Available to residents of city of Springfield and Greene County, Christian, Dallas, Polk and Webster Counties.
Missouri Materials Management Directory
- The Missouri Materials Management Directory allows users to find local contractors, vendors and drop-off locations offering recycling, reuse and disposal services.
- If you are a business or other organization involved in materials or waste management in Missouri, the department encourages you to add your business and the services you provide in the directory.
Some household hazardous waste collection facilities will accept waste from outside their area for a fee. Please contact the closest collection facility for more information.
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 573-751-5401.