Last updated Oct. 15, 2019
This data is provided for informational purposes only, it is subject to change without notice and should not be relied upon for authoritative work. The accuracy of this information may be confirmed by contacting the Hazardous Waste Program.
- Active Hazardous Waste Permits, Orders and Regulatory Agreements
- Hazardous Waste Facility and Generator Summary Reports
- Hazardous Waste Generators Registered in Missouri
- Hazardous Waste Generators Deactivated Due to Non-Compliance Issues
- Licensed Hazardous Waste Transporters
- Missouri Commercial Hazardous Waste Facilities, List--PUB968
- Regulated Facilities in Missouri
- Petroleum Storage Tanks
Missouri Registry Annual Report
- Missouri Registry Annual Report - Missouri's Hazardous Waste Management Law directs the department to conduct investigations of potential abandoned or uncontrolled hazardous waste disposal sites and identify those that should be placed on the Registry.