VW Trust Advisory Committee
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources invites people interested in improving air quality to join the VW Trust Advisory Committee and assist the department as it develops a 10-year beneficiary mitigation plan. Members are helping to identify types of projects as well as establish processes and guidelines for selecting applicants. All projects must fall under one of the categories listed in Appendix D-2 of the consent decree.
Members of the VW Trust Advisory Committee
* List includes affiliation(s).
* List will grow as additional people join committee.
For information on upcoming and past meetings, go to dnr.mo.gov/env/apcp/vw/vw-meetings.htm.
* Attend meetings of the VW Trust Advisory Committee.
* Help the department's Air Pollution Control Program review comments and suggestions.
* Advise the air program as it develops the 10-year beneficiary mitigation plan.
* Provide input and advice regarding Missouri's use of trust funds.