The Missouri Emissions Inventory System (MoEIS) is an online system for data entry. It allows facilities to submit emissions data electronically to fulfill reporting requirements. Facilities need a user ID and password to access the online system. If you already have a user ID and password and want to begin reporting emissions data, click on the MoEIS icon below to log in.
MoEIS reduces the reporting burden on industry by allowing them to report emissions data electronically. Changes effective in 2008 also align state and federal reporting requirements further, thus simplifying the emissions reporting process. For more information, see the Revised Emissions Reporting and Fee Rule.
* Reviews data for accuracy
MoEIS has built-in accuracy checks to ensure submittal of quality emissions data. The web application also performs many calculations automatically, further minimizing typos and errors.
* Saves time and resources
MoEIS maintains static data about a facility from year to year, which helps save time. Once a a facility completes an emission inventory questionnaire (EIQ) in MoEIS, the system retains the information for the next year. A facility representative only needs to enter fluctuating information, such as annual throughputs and certain worksheets. MoEIS also eases the burden formerly placed on air program staff to enter data into the database. Electronic submittals also reduce the amount of paper used, saving our environmental resources.
* Facility and Parent Company Representatives
1. Email the Air Pollution Control Program or call the MoEIS help desk at 866-663-4748 to request a password.
2. Provide facility or parent company information such as site ID, company name, address, contact and contact phone number.
* Private Consultants
Consultants who report emission data for facilities will need to have a facility representative obtain a user ID and password for MoEIS. For security reasons, the department's Air Pollution Control Program will only release user IDs and passwords to a parent company or facility representative.
** Points to Remember
Facilities or parent companies have a responsibility for the security of their user IDs and passwords.
If consultants or staff members change, facilities must change passwords to protect data. Follow the procedures outlined above to request changes.
* Access the MoEIS Quick Start Guide to begin using the online system.
* Read the MoEIS manual. It provides in-depth instruction with multiple screenshots of MoEIS pages.
* Call the air program at 866-663-4748. Many facilities can complete reports with assistance provided in a phone conversation.
* Request free one-on-one training. A new or returning user of MoEIS can meet with a staff members from the air program to complete an emissions report and learn about MoEIS on an individual basis. Email us or call 866-663-4748 to make an appointment for personal assistance.
How to log in - Have your user ID and password ready to log in. (Length: 1:04)
Adding or changing site or general information - Select your plant, review the message board and enter new information. (Length: 0:52)
Fast Path - Quickly update throughput information using Fast Path. (Length: 1:02)
Worksheets – Add or modify worksheet data. (Length: 0:52)
Itemizing Costs - Itemize costs associated with Missouri's Clean Air law. (Length: 1:11)
EIQ Form Checker - Use the form checker to find data entry errors. (Length: 1:23)
Printing your report - Submit the electronic data. (Length: 0:28)