- 4-States Clean Air
Alliance - (FSCAA) includes Jasper and Newton Counties in Missouri. The
alliance was formed to proactively address the issue of ground-level ozone.
- Air Quality
Awareness Week Air Quality Awareness Week begins last week of April.
- Air Quality
Notifications - Subscribe to EnviroFlash Air Quality Notifications and start
receiving your air quality forecast today! (Not available for all
- Air Quality Tips for Individuals - Clean Air Partnership air
- Air Quality Workplace Partnership - Greater Kansas City
members receive ozone alert notifications, air pollution reduction tips, free
workshops, air quality awareness materials, and more.
- Asbestos is nothing to sneeze at - Blog regarding asbestos
- Asthma - Tips and
triggers from EPA. EPA's Communities in Action Asthma Initiative
- Bike Events Calendar - Kansas Cyclist
- BikeMO - Missouri Bicycle and
- Bike Month Special Events - The League of American Bicyclists
listing of special events for May is National Bike Month.
- Bike to School Day - Missouri Safe Routes to School.
- Bike to
Work Week - Ozark Greensways Springfield.
- Care for Your Air:
A Guide to Indoor Air Quality - EPA guide to help understand indoor air in
homes, schools and offices.
- Clean Up
the Mold video - A fun reminder to clean up mold, a health hazard and an
asthma trigger, by the EPA Breathe Easies.
- Does your school have a School Flag Program? - Information
about the School Flag Program to help schools improve the health and wellness of
students and staff.
Smoke in the House video - The EPA Breathe Easies help remind us about
common asthma triggers in a memorable way.
- Environmental Education Resource Guide - MARC.org overview of
programs and resources
Air Index home page - EPA information on various aspects of air quality
- Funding sources (MARC) - Funding sources, some specific to
Kansas City area
fight ozone this summer! - Tips to reduce ozone
- Anti-idling bookmarks - STOP Idling. START $aving. Printable bookmarks from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources with a link and QR code to the department's anti-idling brochure
- Anti-idling brochure - A publication from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources with information about campaigns to reduce idling and state regulations that limit idling
- Indoor air quality tips - Creating healthy indoor environments
for schools, including IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit.
- KC Bike Month -
Car free challenge
- KCEEN - Kansas City Environmental Education Network
- May is Bike
Month - - Trailnet.org - St. Louis area
- Missouri Bike Rides and Events - Kansas Cyclist list of bike
rides and events
- National Bike
to Work Day - Trailnet.org - St. Louis area
- No fume
en la casa video - Los EPA Respira fácil ayudan a recordarnos sobre los
desencadenantes comunes del asma de una manera notable.
- Open Burning Dangers - Blog regarding the dangers of open
- Ozone -
Good up High, Bad Nearby - Ozone information from EPA.
- Ozone season starts April 1 - Blog regarding ozone with
information on reducing ozone.
- Something you can easily reduce! - Bog with tips on reducing ozone.
- Ozone Workplace Network - Sign up for ozone alerts in the
Southwest Missouri area.
Pollution - General information about particle pollution and air quality
- Reducing Ozone -
Tips to reduce ozone.
- Resist the urge to squeeze that nozzle - Dangers of topping
off your gas tank.
Pollution - EPA launches voluntary program to help reduce harmful soot
- St. Louis Regional Clean Air
Partnership - St. Louis Air Quality Forecast
- The Shady Side of Trees - Trees are good and bad characters
when it comes to air quality.
- What You Can Do to Improve the
Air, Fact Sheet--PUB2199 - One person can really make a difference in
Missouri’s air quality.