Drought News, Conditions and Resources
- Governor Parson announces emergency funding to help drought-stricken City of Cameron and Caldwell County Public Water Supply Number 2 provide adequate drinking water
- Hay Access Lottery winners announced
- Governor Parson announces emergency water and hay access for farmers
- Missouri Extension Drought Impact Reporter – Report drought-related conditions and impacts in Missouri. Information will be used to assess conditions in each county.
- U.S. Drought Monitor for Missouri – Broad-scale conditions maps and statistics for Missouri.
- Thinking Behind the Map – Drought Severity Classification.
- Experimental Missouri Drought Conditions & Impacts Map – Read drought condition reports and see photos submitted by citizens.
- Photo gallery submitted by citizens depicting drought conditions in Missouri.
Reports and photos are essential tools used to access drought conditions. Please use Missouri Extension Drought Impact Reporter to submit photos and report drought conditions in your area.
The U.S. Drought Monitor is jointly produced by the National Drought Mitigation Center at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, the United States Department of Agriculture, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Map courtesy of NDMC-UNL.
- Missouri Climate Conditions
- National Weather Service Drought Information Statement
- Missouri Groundwater Conditions U.S. Geological Survey
- Missouri Radar Intellicast
- Missouri Streamflow Conditions U.S. Geological Survey
- Monthly Missouri Precipitation and Temperature Data
- Real-Time Data for Missouri Lakes U.S. Geological Survey
- Real-Time Precipitation Data for Missouri U.S. Geological Survey
- Real-Time Water Quality Data for Missouri U.S. Geological Survey
- Missouri Climate Center University of Missouri
- County Burn Bans in Missouri Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Missouri Natural Cover Fire Risk Missouri Department of Public Safety