Drought News, Conditions and Resources
- Governor Parson Takes Action on Missouri Droughts – News Release 7/18/18
- Governor Parson's Executive Order Declaring Drought Alert for 47 Counties – 7/18/18
- NRCS Funding Cover Crops to Provide Livestock Drought Relief – 7/18/18
Conditions and Information for Missouri
- Missouri Extension Drought Impact Reporter – Report drought-related conditions and impacts in Missouri. Information will be used to inform drought conditions maps provided by U.S. Drought Monitor for Missouri (below).
- U.S. Drought Monitor for Missouri – Broad-scale conditions maps and statistics for Missouri.
- Missouri Climate Conditions
- Missouri Crop Progress and Condition (Missouri Agricultural Statistics Service)
- Missouri Groundwater Conditions (U.S. Geological Survey)
- Missouri Radar (Intellicast)
- Missouri Streamflow Conditions (U.S. Geological Survey)
- Monthly Rainfall Maps Archive – Latest Map
- Real-Time Data for Missouri Lakes (U.S. Geological Survey)
- Real-Time Precipitation Data for Missouri (U.S. Geological Survey)
- Real-Time Water Quality Data for Missouri (U.S. Geological Survey)
- University of Missouri – Columbia Climate Center
Drought Information for the Nation
- U.S. Drought Monitor for the Nation
- U.S. Seasonal Drought Outlook
- U.S. Weather (National Weather Service)
- Drought Impact Reporter – Drought maps are created in part by reports from citizens. Reports can be submitted through the Drought Impact Reporter.
- USDA Service Center Locator for Farm Service Agency Offices – Locate your local USDA Service Center and Farm Service Agency. FSA conducts disaster assessments, which are required to trigger federal assistance.
- Soil and Water Conservation Program Variance – A statewide variance is in effect until September 1, 2018, for livestock to graze in excluded areas that are under maintenance of a state cost-share contact.
- Missouri Drought Plan (Revised, 2002, WR-69).