This fact sheet provides instructions for completing the Waste Management District Aggregate Rankings Worksheet. The worksheet is an Excel® spreadsheet.
- Project Name Fill in the name of each project proposal to be evaluated and ranked by the Executive Board or committee. Attach additional sheets if necessary.
- Grant Amount Requested In the space provided for each project proposal, list the amount of grant funds requested for the project. Attach additional sheets, if necessary.
- Columns 1 through 7 From the forms completed by each individual reviewing the project proposals, write in the points given to each of the projects listed on the form.
- Bonus points List any bonus points awarded to each project proposal, if any. Attach additional sheets, if necessary.
- Average Points Fill in the average points for each project proposal. Note: This is an Excel® worksheet. The preparer of the worksheet will need to enter the formula to calculate Average Points based on the number of reviewers involved in the ranking (i.e., total number of points given by all reviewers plus any bonus points awarded divided by the total number of reviewers.) Attach additional sheets, if necessary.
- Recommended Award Amount In the spaces provided, list the amount of funds the Executive Board or committee is recommending to award for the project. Attach additional sheets, if necessary.
- Totals The spreadsheet will total each of the columns. Note: If additional lines are needed to accommodate additional applications, the preparer will need to verify the continued accuracy of the formulas in the Totals row.
- Amount of Fiscal Year 20__ Department Natural Resources Allocation Requests Indicate the fiscal year for which the allocation request is being made, and using the Project Request Summary Excel spreadsheet Column 8, indicate the total amount of Department of Natural Resources Allocation being requested in dollars in the space provided. After carefully completing the form, the District Chairperson is responsible for signing the bottom of the form. The last two rows are for department use only, do not fill in this part of the form.
Nothing in this document may be used to implement any enforcement action or levy any penalty unless promulgated by rule under chapter 536 or authorized by statute.