If you have questions that are not addressed by the information below, please call the Missouri Department of Natural Resources at 800-361-4827.
In light of the COVID-19 national emergency, the department has aggregated the following resources to minimize as much as possible the impact of COVID-19 on environmental compliance.
The department has established a process and instructions for regulated entities who wish to seek enforcement discretion for compliance challenges caused by COVID-19.
- Policy Addressing Emergency Management of Animal Feeding Operations Due to COVID-19 Impacts - May 7, 2020
- Suspension of Grazing Policy Requirement - April 17, 2020
- Emergency Raw Milk Disposal for Missouri Dairy Farmers - April 4, 2020
- Infectious Waste Management, Transport and Disposal in Missouri, Fact Sheet--PUB2871 - May 11, 2020
- Management of Infectious Waste by Small-Quantity Generators, Fact Sheet--PUB188 - April 2020
- Status of Household Hazardous Waste Facilities in Missouri - July 20, 2020
- COVID sewershed testing project releases new storymap - Jan. 5, 2021
- DNR temporarily suspends certain regulatory requirements for public water system backflow prevention due to COVID-19 impacts - June 3, 2020
- St. Joe State Park off-road vehicle riding area reopens May 18 - May 17, 2020
- Missouri State Parks campgrounds to begin phased reopening on May 18 - May 14, 2020
- DNR temporarily suspends certain regulatory requirements for gasoline volatility due to COVID-19 impacts - May 7, 2020
- DNR temporarily suspends certain regulatory requirements for water and wastewater operator certifications due to COVID-19 impacts - May 6, 2020
- Missouri State Parks announces phase one in resuming normal operations - April 29, 2020
- Department of Natural Resources suspends certain regulatory requirements during COVID-19 - April 10, 2020
- Missouri State Parks modifies operations to address overcrowding - March 31, 2020