Water Protection Program
As of Aug. 30, 2008, all permit applications for new or expanded discharges are required to follow the Missouri Antidegradation Rule and Implementation Procedure.
Antidegradation Rule and Implementation Procedure- Revised on May 2, 2012.
Review Request Forms, Process Diagram, and Example Outline for Antidegradation Submittals
- Water Quality Review Assistance/ Antidegradation Review Request, Form--MO 780-1893
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment A: Tier 2 - Significant Degradation, Form--MO 780-2021
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment B: Tier 2 - Minimal Degradation, Form--MO 780-2022
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment C: Temporary Degradation, Form--MO 780-2023
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment D: Tier 1 Review, Form--MO 780-2024
- No Degradation Evaluation - Conclusion of Antidegradation Review, Form--MO 780-2026
- Ammonia Implementation Guidance (08/07)
- Antidegradation Review Applicability Process Diagram
- Article in Water and Wastewater Digest
- Department of Natural Resources interactive map viewer To add permitted facilities to the map viewer, select Waste then the data.
- DO Modeling & BOD Effluent Limit Development Administrative Guidance for the Purpose of Conducting Water Quality Assistance Reviews
- Example Case
- Example Outline for Antidegradation Submittals
- Guidance for Water Quality and Antidegradation Review
- Presentation from Antidegradation Implementation Workshops (2.7 MB) June 2008
- Water Quality Monitoring in Support of Missouri's Antidegradation Rule