Lewis County National Register Listings
First Presbyterian Church (Rural Church Architecture of Missouri, c. 1819 to c. 1945 MPS), 401 Jefferson, La Grange (8/28/12)
Henderson Hall, College Hill, Canton (10/02/78)
Lewis County Courthouse, 100 E. Lafayette St., Monticello (1/12/05)
Lincoln School, MO Hwy. B, Canton (2/10/83)
Lock and Dam No. 20 Historic District (Upper Mississippi River 9-Foot Navigation Project MPS), 0.5 mi. N of Henderson St., Canton (3/10/04)
Quincy, Missouri, and Pacific Railroad Station, off MO 16, Lewistown (5/07/79)Help page. *Please note that the maps and nominations reflect the terms used to categorize significance at the time the properties were listed in the National Register. A district or building that may have been determined to be a contributing element in a district when it was listed in the National Register may have been so altered since that point that it is no longer a certified historic district or a certified historic structure for the purposes of historic rehabilitation tax credits — this determination is made based on the nomination supplemented by recent photographs provided with the Part 1 (federal) or Part 1a (state) form submitted at the beginning of any historic rehab tax credit project. Also note that Thematic Resource (TR) and Multiple Resource Area (MRA) nominations were essentially survey documents; ONLY the individual properties or districts listed on this Web page were actually listed in the National Register. Finally, nominations for some properties and districts are provided for their historical value -- the resource itself may have vanished.