Permits and Permit Public Notices
This also includes Applications, Licenses, Registrations, Operators or Certification received or being reviewed by the department.
This list is a work in progress of pending and approved department, permits, requiring department approval or issuance. Please call 800-361-4827 for a permit you may not see listed. We also offer online forms and manuals and our Permit Assistant to help.
Air Pollution Control
- Air Permits
- Air Pollution Draft Permits on Public Notices
- Asbestos Occupational Certification Lists
- Pending Projects
- Completed Projects
- Active Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Hazardous Waste Permits, Orders and Agreements
- Hazardous Waste Transporter License - MoDOT
- Licensed Hazardous and Infectious Waste Transporter List
- Hazardous Waste Permits (Resource Recovery, and Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities)
- Hazardous Waste Permit Public Notices
Oil and Gas
- Status of Permit Applications
- Demolition, Utility Waste and Special Waste Landfills
- Infectious Waste Facilities, Material Recovery Facilities, Solid Waste Incinerators and Composting Facilities
- Licensed Infectious Waste Transporters in Missouri
- Missouri Scrap Tire Processing Facilities
- Permitted Scrap Tire Haulers
- Report of Proposed Disposal Area Site Investigations - Sorted by County
- Sanitary Landfills
- Scrap Tire End Users
- Status of Proposed Disposal Area Site Investigations
- Transfer Stations
- Backflow Prevention
- Issued Site Specific Permits
- CAFO, General, Stormwater and Other Water Permits
Includes links to final Confined Animal Feeding Operation permits, final Site Specific permits, general permits and Stormwater permits.
- Certified Laboratories
- Operator Certification Search
- Stormwater Permits
- Wastewater Treatment Systems in Missouri
- Water Pollution Permit Public Notices
Feel free to view our online Rules in Development information.
For those interested in attending and submitting comments for public notices at any of our meetings, visit our Online Calendar.