U.S. Greeen Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (USGBC LEED) - Platinum Award
LEED "scorecard" and presentation award
- Platinum Award
- To ensure the building would minimize energy use, the department sought Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification for this new construction.
- LEED certification, administered by the U.S. Green Building Council, rates projects based on five criteria: site sustainability, energy and atmosphere, indoor environmental quality, material and resources, and water efficiency.
- Initial Project LEED Rating Score Review
- Detailed Explanation of Expected LEED Rating Level Score
- Final LEED Rating Scorecard
Green Building Research - Autodesk® Sustainable Design Technology
Rocky Mountain Institue - High Performance Building Perspective and Practice
Partnering DNR, OA, BNIM and PCE
View Part 1 of 2 File size is 84.6 MB
View Part 2 of 2 File size is 26.9 MB.