Land Survey Program
Land Survey Rule in Development
The following rule development is being considered. This particular rule will not require a Regulatory Impact Report. Thank you for providing your comments within the time frame indicated. Once filed and published in the Missouri Register, there will be another opportunity to comment during the proposed rulemaking open comment period and public hearing prior to adoption. Thank you for your interest and assistance in developing this rule.
Comments to any proposed draft may be submitted to Sharon Hankins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at PO Box 250, Rolla, MO 65402-0250.
The purpose of this rulemaking is to establish standards for the cadastral layer of Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping. The cadastral layer is the foundation for property ownership, rights-of-way, easements and other restrictions or burdens placed on parcels of land.
- 10 CSR 35-1.010 - 10 CSR 35-1.080 -- Cadastral Mapping Standards Version 04/12/2012
- 10 CSR 35-1.010 - 10 CSR 35-1.080 -- Cadastral Mapping Standards Version 03/21/2012
- 10 CSR 35-1.010 - 10 CSR 35-1.090 -- Cadastral Mapping Standards Version 01/10/2012
- 10 CSR 35-1.010 - 10 CSR 35-1.090 -- Cadastral Mapping Standards Version 12/08/2011
- 10 CSR 35-1.010 - 10 CSR 35-1.020 -- Cadastral Mapping Standards Version 08/04/2011
- View the International Association of Assessing Officers' (IAAO) document
- Read Section 60.670, Chapter 60 of the Missouri Revised Statutes
April 12, 2012 - Meeting Agenda
March 8, 2012 - (postponed)
January 12, 2012 Meeting Agenda
December 8, 2011 Meeting Agenda
November 10, 2011 Meeting Agenda
October 13, 2011 (postponed)
August 11, 2011 Meeting Agenda
Learn about the Rules in Development Process.