Geological Survey Program
Well Installation Board
Section 256.605 creates the nine member Well Installation Board. The board adopts and amends rules and regulations pursuant to statute to establish standards that will protect Missouri's groundwater.
The membership requirements are four members shall hold valid permits (one shall be a heat pump and well installation contractor, two shall be well installation contractors, and one shall be a monitoring well installation contractor and well installation contractor); four shall be public members (one shall be a public water supply district user and one shall be a private well user) and the director of the Department of his/her designee shall serve as the ninth member. Members are appointed to the board by the governor with the advice and consent of the Senate.
For more information about the Well Installation Board or meetings, please contact the board secretary at 573-368-2143.
- Danny Flynn, Board Chairman, Well Installation Contractor 2, Troy
- Fred Schoen, Board Vice Chairman, Heat Pump Installation and Well Installation Contractor, Monett
- Robert Broz, Public Member 2, Columbia
- Joe Gillman, Missouri Geological Survey Director and State Geologist, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Rolla
- Robert Lawrence, Well Installation Contractor 1, Steele
- M. Sharlene Morgan, Public Member 1, Rolla
- Annetta St. Clair, Private Well User, Joplin
- Vacant, Public Water Supply User
- Vacant, Monitoring Well Installation Contractor and Well Installation Contractor
- Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2014 9 a.m.
Joint commission meeting with Clean Water Commission, Safe Drinking
Water Commission and Soil and Water Districts Commission
Truman Hotel and Conference Center
1510 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City
Agenda | Department Organizational Chart | Commission Member Lists and Fact Sheets
Draft Background Summary on Sac River Watershed
- Friday, Nov. 21, 2014, 10 a.m.
Missouri Geological Survey
Mozarkite Conference Room
111 Fairgrounds Road, Rolla
Minutes taken at the Well Installation Board meetings are not verbatim records of the meeting. Consequently, the minutes are not intended to be and are not a word-for-word transcription.
- Friday, August 22, 2014
Agenda | Section Update | Rule Update | Fee Structure Update | Plugging Rule Stakeholder Consensus | DX Geoexchange Systems Presentation Briefing | Cost Share Program Presentation | Missouri Water Well Association Presentation Briefing (submitted by the MWWA)
- May 2, 2014
Agenda | Minutes | Rulemaking Strategy | Rule Update
- February 24, 2014
Agenda | Minutes
To contact the Wellhead Protection Section call 573-368-2165 or email.
A listing of all Department events and meetings along with the dates, times and locations is available on the DNR online calendar.