Water Resources Center
State Water Plan : Phase II
The second phase of the state water planning process is focused on water use assessment. It involves the identification of problems and opportunities in water use; drinking water, agriculture, industrial, recreational, and environmental needs by geographic regions. The regions covered by the reports are keyed to the historical service areas of the regional office territories of the Department.
For continuity and ease of use all Phase II reports follow similar formats. Published reports include:
- Topics in Water Use: Southern Missouri 5,421 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Central Missouri 3,723 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Northwestern Missouri 4,054 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Northeastern Missouri 8,137 KB
- Topics in Water Use: Eastern Missouri 2,799 KB
For more information on Major Water Users click here.