Water Resources Center
Other Certifications and Permits Needed for New Dams
Administered by: Missouri Department of Natural Resources
Division of Environmental Quality - Water Protection Program
(For DNR regional office contact information, click in the corresponding region where your dam is located.)
- What is a 401 Water Quality Certification or Permit?
- Information about a Stormwater / Land Disturbance Permit
Administered by: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
(For U.S. ACE district office contact information, click on the corresponding region that your dam is located in.)
- What is a 404 Wetland Certfication or Permit?
- Additional Regional Contact Information Map
- Kansas City District Regulatory Office website