Water Protection Program Public Notices
Public notices can provide information about hearings on development proposals, new ordinances and regulations, bond issues, tax proposals, public improvement projects and other issues. This gives people the opportunity to stay informed about the policies and activities that affect them. You will always be able to find our public notices near the classified section of your local paper. With Internet access, you can search through notices from across town or across the state.
State Operating Permits for Waste Water Treatment Systems in Missouri
- Draft State Operating Permits - Listing of proposed permits, which can be sorted by Permit Number, Applicant, County, Public Notice Start Date or End Date.
Pretreatment Program Approval Public Notice
Antidegradation Public Notice
- Department's Alternatives Analysis for Domestic Wastewater Facilities with Design Flow Less Than 10,000 Gallons per day
401 Water Quality Certification
- Joint Public Notices Open For Comment
- Draft Clean Water Section 401 Water Quality Certifications Posted for Public Comment in accordance with 10CSR-20-7.031 (2)(d).
Clean Water Commission
- Draft Drinking Water Intended Use Plan and Proposed 2018 Priority Points Criteria - Deadline Sept. 7, 2016