Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Tributary to Barker Creek
Approved Feb. 12, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Tributary to Barker Creek, WBID 9000, formerly Barkers Creek Tributary, WBID 1209U-01, in Henry County.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Sulfate plus chloride.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Tributary to Barker Creek TMDL.
- Tributary to Barker Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 21 to Dec. 21, 2003.