Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved July 20, 2006
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Lamar Lake, WBID 7356, in Barton County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Total phosphorus.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Lamar Lake TMDL.
- Lamar Lake TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 2 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from May 19 to June 18, 2006.